22 June, 2007

.mac

If you've been reading this blog on a fairly regular basis you will know that not long ago I posted some thoughts on who needs Apple's .mac, well since then it's quietly been seducing me, and Jon. So I signed up. For a trial. With a view to maybe more.

I love iDisk - it really beats everything, 1Gb (Full accounts) of online easily accessible storage

I like the way that everything works with OS X seamlessly; backing up to either my iDisk or and external hard disk now takes one program and not two.

I like the way synching all my contacts and calenders is as easy as synching my mobile.

I will admit that there are some features that I'm going to have to get my head around and is it worth £60? I don't know, but as it's the only option that feature seamless integration with OS X. It's gotta be worth something.

No comments: